A Tequila and Mezcal Tasting Event
Northwest Tequila Fest 2014
For the Love of Agave
August 9th, 2014
August 9th, 3pm to 8pm (VIP entry at 2pm)
The Northwest Tequila Fest brings a little slice of Mexico to the Pacific Northwest! Enjoy a day of sunshine, cocktails, traditional music, and of course, agave spirits! Sample tequila and mezcal from over 40 brands, have opportunities to talk to tequileros and aficionados, and learn more about these uniquely Mexican spirits.
DD tickets available at the door for $10.
- Music from Mariachi Fiesta Mexicana and the Supersones
- Beer from Dos Equis and Tecate
- Nibbles from Poquitos, Agave, and Calle Restaurants
- Cocktails created by Seattle area bartenders
- Bartenders competing in our Cocktail Competition for a trip to Mexico!
- Tax Free Retail area
Online ticket sales have ended, tickets available at the door.